When it comes to treating chronic illness, intravenous (IV) ozone therapy is one of the most powerful and comprehensive alternative treatment options available today. Patients love it because it doesn’t involve surgery of any kind, yet it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and thwart infection.
Ozone (O3) is a naturally occurring inorganic, triatomic gas that forms a very light blue color in the air. Its chemical structure consists of three atoms of oxygen, and (when administered intravenously) it has many therapeutic effects for a wide variety of diseases and health problems – including chronic infections, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), cancer, ulcerative colitis (UC), Lyme disease, and lupus, just to name a few. Note that it is administered via IV because ozone is harmful to the lungs if inhaled.
IV ozone infusion, also referred to as ozone immunotherapy, involves the mixture of a small sample of the patient’s own blood with an equal amount of ozone. This substance is then infused into the bloodstream via an IV drip.
Performed by physicians all around the globe for decades, this treatment has been found to be safe and effective, having a potent immune-boosting effect. Let’s talk about how ozone therapy might be able to help you, and where you can go in Caldwell, New Jersey, for this revolutionary healing treatment.
How Can IV Ozone Treatment Help Me?
Consider the multiple medical benefits of IV ozone therapy:
- It can boost your immune system – As a powerful antioxidant, ozone helps to reduce oxidative damage caused by chronic inflammation and mitigates the risk of disease. By acting as an immunomodulator, infused ozone helps to control many inflammatory conditions including arthritis, asthma, and Crohn’s disease.
- It helps to treat and prevent viral and bacterial infections – Many types of bacteria have become antibiotic-resistant, but IV ozone therapy has been found to completely resolve acute bacterial infections (if caught early enough), such as Lyme disease. It can also help to prevent viral infections like the flu.
- It helps reverse damage to brain tissue after a stroke – During a stroke, the affected area of the brain loses crucial oxygen supply, damaging vital brain cells. Restoring oxygen to the affected brain tissue may be able to reverse the damage, according to a 2012 study.
- It lowers the risk of repeat heart attacks – A 2017 study found that the sooner IV ozone therapy is administered after a heart attack, and the longer it is given, the better it can reduce the patient’s risk of having another heart attack or arrhythmia (abnormal or irregular heartbeat).
- It can improve joint mobility – Numerous studies have shown that patients who have musculoskeletal inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and bursitis respond well to ozone
- It detoxifies your body – Regular IV ozone therapy treatments help cleanse your body of toxins and heavy-metal impurities that have an adverse effect on your bodily functions, inhibit your immune system, and impede recovery from illness. In the process, it helps improve your overall health and metabolism.
- It helps in the treatment of certain tumors – When combined with chemotherapy and radiotherapy (radiation), IV ozone therapy provides the body with more revitalizing oxygen, thereby avoiding tissue death of vital organs and interfering with cancer cell growth.
- It helps to rejuvenate your skin – Like all cells, skin cells need oxygen to remain healthy. IV ozone therapy increases oxygenation, which helps to rejuvenate skin cells. Since it is an antioxidant with germicidal properties, ozone can stimulate collagen and elastin in addition to restoring nerve circulation, which is key to the regeneration of healthy skin cells.
IV Ozone Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey
Since each patient is different, the dosage and protocol of IV ozone therapy are not the same for everyone. At Alternative Disc Therapy, Dr. Warren Bleiweiss himself will determine and administer the best dose and therapy for you.
Unlike other treatment facilities where a technician handles the procedure, Dr. Bleiweiss administers the IV ozone therapy himself so he can see how the therapy works specifically for you. This way, he can know what adjustments, if any, need to be made in your treatment plan.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss, call us today at (973) 403-3334 or fill out our online request form now. We also offer telemedicine appointments for your convenience. We look forward to seeing you!
Effects of oxygen ozone therapy on cardiac function in a patient with a prior myocardial infarction – Sergio Pandolfi, Angelo Zammitti, Marianno Franzini, Vincenzo Simonetti, William Liboni, Luigi aldenassi, Filippo Molinari