If you enjoy knowing about the latest and greatest alternative healing therapies and treatments, then you will be interested in learning about the powerful healing properties of oxygen-ozone injection treatment. So, what is this revolutionary therapy, and what does it do for the body?
Ozone is a naturally occurring, somewhat colorless gas consisting of molecules which each comprise three atoms of oxygen (O3). Medical ozone – a super-charged oxygen molecule – has been used to treat a wide variety of medical conditions. Ozone treatment serves as an alternative to conventional injection treatments and to potentially addictive pain medications.
Although medical ozone is an alternative to a number of surgeries, such as knee replacement or shoulder surgery, it also has many other applications that have provided relief to millions of patients. Let’s talk about some of the many health conditions that can be successfully addressed with ozone injection treatment, and where you can go in Caldwell, New Jersey, to try this amazing therapy for yourself.
Beneficial Applications of Ozone Injection Therapy
Oxygen-ozone therapy has been safely and successfully used worldwide for more than 100 years to treat a variety of health problems, including joint pain, muscle spasms, disc herniations, sports injuries, back and neck pain, arthritis, and a sluggish immune system.
Researchers also report that ozone therapy has been proven beneficial for patients who are suffering from the following medical issues:
- Joint and muscle pains – Medical ozone can safely and successfully treat joint and muscle pain, serving as an alternative to conventional injection treatments and an alternative to various types of surgical procedures, such as knee replacement or shoulder surgery.
- Disc herniation – Ozone disc injections work to relieve pressure on your spinal nerves by shrinking the herniated portion of the disc. This treatment also improves the long-term health of the disc, which is something that surgery cannot achieve.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) – Ozone therapy can reduce pain and inflammation by strengthening the immune system, activating antioxidant defenses, and improving circulation and oxygen levels.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – Ozone injection therapy, when combined with wearing a wrist splint, can improve mild to moderate cases of carpal tunnel syndrome. This solution provides significantly better results compared to splinting alone.
- Respiratory disorders – Ozone therapy fills your blood with oxygen, thereby minimizing the stress placed on your lungs caused by a respiratory disorder.
- Chronic hepatitis – Ozone therapy can significantly improve the clinical symptoms associated with chronic HCV (hepatitis C virus).
- Wounds and infections – By inhibiting the growth and development of bacteria, ozone therapy has been shown to halt the spread of infections. It can also inactivate viruses, fungi, yeast, and other protozoa. Its disinfectant properties can help to speed up healing and to reduce the pain of wounds more effectively than standard treatments do.
- Skin conditions – Ozone therapy can help control and prevent rosacea, acne, infectious skin diseases, psoriasis, and skin-related allergic conditions.
- Macular degeneration – Ozone therapy minimizes the death of photoreceptors (cells in the retina that respond to light), thereby improving visual acuity when treatment is commenced as early as possible.
In addition, ozone therapy increases the oxygen supply in your blood while, at the same time, deactivating bacteria, viruses, and other foreign bodies, thereby enhancing your immune system.
Ozone Injection Treatment in Caldwell, New Jersey
Oxygen-ozone injection therapy is an in-office treatment performed by Dr. Warren Bleiweiss, who is a nationwide leader in the field of regenerative medicine and alternative treatments.
If you are suffering from any of the conditions mentioned above and are seeking nonsurgical solutions to promote healing and recovery, it’s time you explored oxygen-ozone injections at Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell. Dr. Bleiweiss performs this procedure routinely, with reliable and positive outcomes.
He not only safely and effectively treats disc herniations with ozone injections, but he also uses this method to successfully treat muscle pain, joint pain, sports injuries, back pain, neck pain, arthritis, and more. Ozone treatments are also used to boost the immune system and to eradicate viruses and harmful bacteria.
To find out whether ozone treatments might work well to address your health issue, call us today at (973) 403-3334 or fill out our Request an Appointment form online. For our patients’ convenience, we also offer telemedicine appointments. We look forward to seeing you!