Many people are surprised to learn that the human body can heal itself. For example, a cut on your skin will eventually repair itself, and if you donate a part of your liver, it will naturally regenerate and regain normal function within a few months.
Of course, more serious or chronic conditions like heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and osteoarthritis do not resolve on their own. Instead, their symptoms must be managed so that a person can live with the condition.
What if your body’s naturally occurring ability to heal could be harnessed? That way, damaged tissues and organs could be stimulated so that they heal and regain their function lost to aging, defects, disease, or injury.
That is the focus of regenerative therapy. It goes beyond disease management and supports the body in regenerating, repairing, and restoring itself to an enhanced state of well-being. Nonsurgical regenerative therapy aims to do just that.
Types and Benefits of Regenerative Medicine
Regenerative medicine restores damaged tissue by activating the body’s innate ability to heal itself. This is achieved with advanced cellular therapies which may include ozone injections, stem cell treatment, and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatment.
Dr. Warren J. Bleisweiss provides a wide variety of regenerative medicine and pain management options at Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey, These therapies are nonsurgical and highly effective. They can treat a host of conditions affecting the back, neck, and spine. Therapies Dr. Bleisweiss offers include:
- Ozone injection treatments for herniated discs, joint pain, muscle spasms, arthritis, sports injuries, and back or neck pain.
- Immune optimizing infusions to treat chronic illnesses, frequent infections, compromised immune systems, and cancer concerns, and speed up recovery from illness.
- Photo-activated PRP treatments for joint pain, joint arthritis, tendonitis, ligament tears, tendon or cartilage tear, sports injuries, and hair loss.
- Stem cell treatments address disc degeneration, joint arthritis, sports injuries, peripheral neuropathy, memory loss, cognitive decline, and other effects of aging.
- Upstream anti-aging treatments help relieve chronic stress, restore energy, improve memory and cognitive ability, and provide an enhanced sense of well-being.
- Total spine health treatments that address degenerative disc disease, arthritis of the spine, sciatica, nerve pain, back and neck pain, and disc herniation.
Regenerative Therapy Near You in Caldwell, New Jersey
As a triple board-certified physician with more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Bleiweiss is recognized as one of the leading authorities and practitioners of regenerative medicine. He is an expert in diagnosing and treating patients using advanced, nonsurgical regenerative medical techniques with lasting positive results, which is why patients come from around the world seeking his unique expertise.
It is Dr. Bleiweiss’ belief that no two patients need exactly the same treatment – even when they experience similar symptoms. As such, he examines every patient in person and reviews their medical history before recommending any treatment. The treatment protocol he chooses is entirely based on the patient’s condition, overall health, and symptoms, which accounts for his high success rate.
To learn more about the benefits of regenerative therapy or to book a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss, contact our office today at (973) 403-3334 or use our secure online appointment request form. We look forward to helping you feel your best and reaching your wellness goals!