There are many advanced, effective, and safe regenerative “upstream” solutions that correct common age-related effects – such as memory loss, low energy, aches, pains, and much more – by treating them at the cellular level.
Our cells have the innate intelligence to stay healthy and strong. Upstream anti-aging treatments help provide a better environment in which cells can thrive. The best upstream anti-aging treatments available today include:
- IV ozone infusions, in which a small sample of your blood is drawn and mixed with oxygen-ozone, then safely reinfused back into your body to promote cellular health, boost your immune system, and protect against infections.
- Ozone injections work to rejuvenate your spine, muscles, and joints, and to stimulate healing.
- VSEL infusions, in which very small embryonic-like regenerative cells (stem cells) that can form almost any other type of cell in your body are utilized to promote regeneration and recovery. These cells have been shown to be effective in treating autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, as well as osteoarthritis and various musculoskeletal conditions.
- NAD+ infusions restore nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme your body naturally produces, to help turn nutrients into energy and improve the health of your cells.
- Vitamins and minerals IV infusions, such as vitamin C and magnesium, can help heal wounds and repair damaged cells, as well as improve the health of your skin and boost your resistance to disease and infection.
- Glutathione IV infusions, a master antioxidant and detoxifier naturally produced and found in every cell of your body, which has the ability to promote skin health, body function, and your overall mood and wellbeing.
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that helps regenerate and improve nerve function, lower blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and slow down skin aging.
- Photo activated PRP treatments, a therapy designed to utilize your body’s own platelets, or healing blood cells, to assist in your body’s healing process and tissue regrowth. During PRP treatment, a sample of your blood is drawn and spun in a centrifuge to separate the platelets from the other components of your blood. The resulting platelet-rich plasma solution is then injected directly into the area of your body that is injured or inflamed, triggering the healing process. Photo activated PRP is a more powerful and less inflammatory type of PRP that uses three different wavelengths of light to activate the growth factors in your platelets. PRP therapy can treat a wide variety of age-related conditions including joint pain, arthritis, tendonitis, cartilage injuries, ligament tears, sports injuries, and thinning hair.
Best Anti-Aging Treatments in Caldwell, New Jersey
Dr. Warren Bleiweiss at Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey, is a triple board-certified physician who has researched the science of anti-aging for years. He believes that healthy aging is your birthright and that you can live to a ripe old age with vibrancy. To help you meet that goal, Dr. Bleiweiss offers regenerative treatments that focus on rejuvenating aging cells while promoting energy and overall wellbeing.
To learn more about these upstream anti-aging solutions, call our practice at (973) 403-3334 to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss or schedule it online using our interactive request an appointment form. For your added convenience, we also offer telemedicine appointments.
Alpha lipoic acid