Aging is unavoidable, but there are ways to slow down the rate at which your face and body show your age. Upstream anti-aging is a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach to making you look and feel younger and more vibrant.
Anti-aging creams, lotions, serums, moisturizers, supplements, and medications are “downstream,” which means that they are designed to address aging issues after they have already occurred – and often without discernable success, because the damage was already done. The revolutionary technology which comprises upstream anti-aging solutions helps your body to reverse key components of the aging process by turning back the clock at the cellular level.
Let’s talk about how upstream anti-aging treatments can help you feel great about yourself, and where you can go in Caldwell for nonsurgical revitalizing therapeutics by a physician who knows how to help you stay youthful.
How Do Upstream Anti-Aging Treatments Work?
One of these upstream anti-aging approaches is the VSEL (very small embryonic-like regenerative cells) infusion. As we age, our cells gradually die – and when they do, it leads to problems, such as inflammation and disease. The introduction of fresh stem cells into your body can rejuvenate and enliven existing cells, keeping you feeling healthy and active longer.
Other popular types of upstream anti-aging treatments include the following:
- IV ozone infusions – A small sample of your blood is drawn, mixed with oxygen ozone, then safely reinfused back into your body to promote cellular health. Medical ozone can boost the immune system and protect your body against infection.
- Ozone injections – These can help rejuvenate health to your spine, muscles, and joints, as well as stimulate healing.
- NAD+ infusions – These restore the levels of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) in your blood. NAD is a coenzyme which your body naturally produces to help turn nutrients into energy and to improve the health of your cells.
- Vitamin and mineral IV infusions – These include vitamin C and magnesium, which have been found to help heal wounds, repair damaged cells, improve the health of your skin, and boost your resistance to disease and infection.
- Glutathione IV infusions – Glutathione is a master antioxidant and a detoxifier that is naturally produced in every cell of your body. This infusion treatment has the ability to promote skin health, body function, and overall mood and sense of well-being.
- Photo-activated PRP treatments – This is a regenerative therapy that uses your body’s own healing blood cells (platelets) to assist in your body’s natural healing process and tissue regrowth. Photo-activated PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is a more powerful and less inflammatory type of PRP therapy that uses three different wavelengths of light to activate the growth factors in your platelets, thereby fostering treatment for a wide variety of age-related conditions – including joint pain, arthritis, tendonitis, cartilage injuries, ligament tears, sports injuries, and thinning hair.
Conditions that Benefit from Upstream Anti-Aging Therapy
This treatment approach has been shown to improve many age-related issues, including:
- Memory loss
- Cognitive decline
- Low energy
- Joint deterioration
- Bone loss
- Muscle loss
- Aches and pains
- Degenerative joint conditions
Anti-Aging Solutions in Caldwell, NJ
If you would like to receive medical anti-aging therapy, schedule an appointment with renowned physician Dr. Warren Bleiweiss. He is triple board-certified and has administered anti-aging solutions to his patients for many years – and his patients simply cannot say enough about how wonderful these treatments are in helping them feel energetic and renewed.
Dr. Bleiweiss takes the time to thoroughly assess your overall health and specific health conditions before recommending one or more upstream anti-aging treatments that would best restore your vitality, your mental sharpness, and your general well-being.
To learn more about the upstream anti-aging solutions that can benefit you, call Alternative Disc Therapy today at (973) 403-3334 to arrange a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. You can also request an appointment using our convenient online form. We even offer telemedicine appointments for your added convenience.
So don’t wait. Reclaim your youthfulness and optimal acuity by contacting us today!
Anti-aging stem cells