These days, people are living longer than ever. However, not everyone is aging as gracefully and painlessly as others. It’s a fair question to ask: Why live to 100 – or beyond – if your quality of life suffers as you get older?
The key to being healthier, stronger, and more active as you get older is to slow down – or even reverse – the aging process.
How do you achieve this? The answer is upstream anti-aging treatment.
What Is Upstream Anti-Aging Treatment and How Does It Work?
To realize the benefits of upstream anti-aging treatment, we must first understand the nature of aging itself. It occurs on a cellular level. Therefore, in order to stay healthy and strong well into your golden years, you need to provide a better environment for your cells to thrive in.
Unlike conventional, downstream anti-aging methods, which address the aging problem after it has started and progressed, upstream anti-aging treatments , supplements, and medications reduce the symptoms of aging by acting on a cellular level.
Here are several examples of upstream anti-aging treatments:
- IV ozone infusions – With this treatment, a sample of your blood is drawn, mixed with oxygen ozone, then safely reinfused into your body where it promotes cellular health. The medical ozone boosts your immune system and helps protect your body against infection and reduces inflammation and improves circulation.
- Ozone injections – These are used used to revitalize your spine, muscles, and joints, and promote regeneration and healing.
- NAD+ infusions – NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme your body naturally produces that produces the energy that your cells need to function. The health of your cells depends on proper levels of NAD. Unfortunately, NAD levels decline with age. These infusions restore your body’s supply of NAD.
- VSEL (Very Small Embryonic Like) stem cell infusion – As we age, our cells gradually die, often leading to inflammation and disease that can cut our lifespan short. Concentrating and activating these powerful stem cells in your body can rejuvenate existing cells, enabling your body to age more slowly or reverse some of the effects of aging.
- Vitamin and mineral IV infusions – These include infusions of vitamin C and magnesium, which have been found to heal wounds, repair damaged cells, improve the health of skin, and increase resistance to disease and infection.
- Glutathione IV infusions – As a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier, glutathione has the ability to promote body function, skin health, and your overall mood and sense of wellbeing.
- ALA (alpha lipoic acid) – ALA is another antioxidant that helps regenerate and improve nerve function, while also lowering blood sugar levels, reducing inflammation, and reducing skin aging.
- Photo activated PRP treatments – PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy uses your body’s own healing blood cells (platelets) to assist in your body’s natural healing process and tissue regrowth. Photo activated PRP is a more powerful and less inflammatory type of PRP that uses three different wavelengths of light to activate growth factors in your platelets and treat a wide variety of age-related conditions, including joint pain, arthritis, tendonitis, cartilage injuries, ligament tears, sports injuries, and thinning hair.
Who Can Benefit From Upstream Anti-Aging Treatments
Those who usually benefit the most from upstream anti-aging treatments are people who are at least 30 years of age and older. However, it can also benefit any adult who is prone to age-related symptoms, such as:
- Memory loss
- Cognitive decline
- Low energy
- Joint deterioration
- Bone loss
- Muscle loss
- Aches and pains
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Wrinkles, fine lines, or loose, sagging skin
- Thinning hair
In any case, upstream anti-aging treatments can extend your health-span, thereby enhancing the quality of your life well into your golden years.
Best Anti-Aging Near Me in Caldwell, New Jersey
The best source of upstream anti-aging treatment is Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss at Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey.
Dr. Bleiweiss is a triple board-certified physician who has not only researched the science of anti-aging for many years but is considered one of the nation’s leading authorities on treating common age-related effects on the cellular level. Before recommending one or more upstream anti-aging treatments, Dr. Bleiweiss takes the time to thoroughly assess your overall health and specific health conditions to determine which treatments are best designed to restore your vitality, mental sharpness, and general wellbeing.
For more information on the upstream anti-aging solutions right for you, call our practice at (973) 403-3334 and arrange a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. Or, if you prefer, you can schedule your appointment using our convenient online form. We also offer telemedicine appointments for your added convenience.