For centuries, people have been searching for the proverbial “fountain of youth.” As medical science evolved, researchers found ways to extend life expectancy, but not necessarily slow down the aging process – until the advent of regenerative medicine.
Since aging occurs on a cellular level, the key to maintaining one’s youthful appearance, vitality, and overall health can be achieved by focusing on anti-aging treatments that are designed to activate stem cells, promote healthy cell proliferation, and improve overall cellular health.
At Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey, triple board-certified physician Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss provides upstream anti-aging treatments that are based on years of research and clinically proven results. Dr. Bleiweiss targets the root cause of aging and uses advanced, effective, and safe regenerative protocols that work on a cellular level to correct common age-related effects, such as memory loss, low energy, aches and pains, and more.
Targeting the Source of Aging
Unlike conventional anti-aging treatments that merely address age-related symptoms and are performed after the aging process has already started and progressed to an irreversible stage, upstream anti-aging treatments zero in on the cellular source of aging. The goal is to rejuvenate your body’s cells and create an environment in which they can thrive, thereby rewinding the aging clock and helping you return to a healthier and more vibrant state of physical and mental well-being.
These innovative anti-aging treatments include:
- IV ozone infusions promote cellular health, boost the immune system and protect against infections
- Ozone injections that revitalize your spine, muscles, and joints and stimulate healing
- Total spine care without the need for surgery or medication
- VSEL (stem cell) infusions for regeneration and recovery
- NAD+ infusions that improve cellular health
- Vitamins and minerals IV infusions such as vitamin C and magnesium
- Glutathione IV infusions provide a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that helps regenerate nerves
- Photo-activated platelet-rich plasma(PRP) treatments to treat a wide range of orthopedic injuries and conditions, as well as thinning hair
In addition to restoring your youthful vitality, these treatments can help improve a wide range of age-related conditions, such as:
- Memory loss and cognitive decline
- Low energy and chronic fatigue
- Joint deterioration
- Bone loss or osteoporosis
- Muscle loss
- General aches and pains
- Degenerative joint conditions
Anti-Aging Treatments Near You in Caldwell, New Jersey
Having pioneered the outpatient oxygen-ozone disc injection procedure in the United States, Dr. Bleiweiss is recognized as a leading expert in regenerative medicine. That’s why patients come from all over North America to benefit from his upstream anti-aging treatments. Before undergoing treatment, you will meet with Dr. Bleiweiss, who will assess your overall health and experience with aging before recommending one or more anti-aging therapies that are best suited to your specific needs.
To learn more about these game-changing techniques and how they can help slow down the aging process on a cellular level, call our practice today at (973) 403-3334 to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. You can also schedule it online using our interactive request an appointment form. We are happy to offer telemedicine appointments for our patient’s convenience.