Aging may be an undeniable fact of life, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bitter pill to swallow. Not when there are ways to enhance your overall health and, in doing so, actually slow down the aging process.
There are numerous measures you can take to live a long and active life without experiencing the physical and mental issues associated with aging, such as joint pain, fatigue, limited mobility, and cognitive decline, to name a few. It’s just a matter of finding the right anti-aging treatments.
However, before you act, here are three important facts about anti-aging treatments you ought to know:
1. Most Downstream (traditional) Anti-aging Therapies Don’t Provide Long-lasting Results.
That’s because many are merely superficial cosmetic solutions that focus on appearance or supplements that address the physiological symptoms of aging, not its root cause after they have already occurred. Not only that, but many of these treatments may also carry significant side effects.
2. Upstream Anti-aging Treatments Focus on Naturally Rejuvenating the Body’s Cells, so they Continue to Thrive.
Aging occurs on a cellular level. It starts with each cell in your body. Our cells have the innate intelligence to stay strong and healthy. Therefore, the only way to effectively slow down and/or reverse the aging process is by providing a better environment in which cells can thrive.
This was confirmed in a recent study by the Salk Institute in collaboration with the biotechnology corporation, Genentech. Researchers found that cellular rejuvenation safely and effectively reversed the aging process in middle-aged and elderly mice by partially resetting their cells to a more youthful state.
3. Upstream Anti-aging Treatments can Benefit a Host of Age-related Conditions.
The reason why upstream anti-aging treatments are effective is that they focus on the true cellular source of aging. These are healthy and natural treatments to help rejuvenate your body’s cells, so they continue to thrive, thereby rewinding the aging clock and helping you return to a healthier and more vibrant version of yourself. Conditions that can benefit from upstream anti-aging treatments include:
- Memory loss
- Cognitive decline
- Low energy
- Joint deterioration
- Bone loss or osteoporosis
- Muscle loss
- Aches and pains
- Thinning hair
- Degenerative joint conditions
In addition, this therapy also provides a greater sense of vitality and well-being.
Anti-aging Treatment Near You in Caldwell, New Jersey
At Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey, triple-board-certified physician Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss provides a broad range of innovative upstream anti-aging therapies that include:
- Intravenous (IV) ozone infusions promote cellular health, boost the immune system, and protect against infections
- Oxygen ozone injections to rejuvenate your spine, muscles, and joints and to stimulate healing
- Total spine care without surgery or medication
- VSEL (Very Small Embryonic-Like) stem cell infusions for regeneration and recovery
- NAD+ coenzyme infusions to improve the health of your cells
- Vitamin and mineral IV infusions, such as vitamin C and magnesium
- Glutathione IV infusions, a master antioxidant, and detoxifier
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that helps regenerate nerves
- Photo-activated platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments to improve thinning hair
Having been at the forefront of anti-aging treatments for decades, Dr. Bleiweiss uses advanced, effective, and safe regenerative protocols that treat common age-related effects at the cellular level. When you meet with Dr. Bleiweiss, he will first assess your overall health and your experience with aging before recommending one or more anti-aging treatments that are best suited for you. Dr. Bleiweiss believes that patients must be treated based on their specific health conditions, and the protocol he recommends is unique to each individual.
To learn more about these ground-breaking techniques and how they can help you slow down – and potentially reverse some of the effects – of the aging process, call our practice today at (973) 403-3334 to arrange a consultation. Or, you can request an appointment using our request an appointment form. We also offer telemedicine appointments for our patient’s convenience.