As you get older, it’s not just your appearance and health that change. Every cell in your body undergoes a transformation that records the passage of time.
The cells in an older individual are markedly different from those in a younger person in terms of different patterns of chemicals along their DNA. For one thing, aging cells become larger and are less able to divide and multiply. Also, there is an increase in pigments and fatty substances within the cells, causing them to lose their ability to function or begin functioning abnormally. Ultimately, cells get sick and die – and when they do, it leads to inflammation and disease that can shorten a person’s lifespan.
The Miracle of Cellular Level Therapies
There are several ways in which stem cell treatments may be able to delay the aging process. These include:
- Regenerating damaged tissue – Stem cells can differentiate into various types of cells, which can then be used to replace damaged tissue. That’s one way in which cellular-level therapy can help reverse the effects of aging.
- Improving your body’s repair mechanisms – Stem cells have the ability to stimulate the production of growth factors and other signaling molecules. This enables your body to repair itself, maintain healthy tissue, and delay the onset of age-related symptoms.
- Moderating your immune system – Stem cells can help you maintain a healthy immune system and delay the start of age-related immune dysfunction.
- Reducing inflammation – Studies suggest that stem cells have anti-inflammatory effects, thereby helping reduce the chronic low-grade inflammation often associated with aging.
- Shielding you from oxidative stress – Stem cells offer protection from damage to vital molecules in cells caused by such factors as obesity, pollution, poor diet, smoking, drinking, and certain medications.
In addition to stem cell infusions for regeneration and recovery, there are other cellular-level therapies that have been shown to maximize anti-aging results. These include:
- Intravenous (IV) ozone infusions promote cellular health, boost the immune system and protect against infections.
- NAD+ infusions that improve the health of existing cells.
- Photo-activated PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatments promote the healing of injuries by releasing growth factors that help cells repair and renew.
The potential anti-aging benefits of these cellular-level therapies include:
- A feeling of vitality and rejuvenation
- Increased strength, balance, and overall mobility
- An improved capacity for physical activities
- A reduction in pain
- An enhanced immune system
- Increased libido
- Improved quality of hair
- Overall improvement in the quality of life
Best Anti-Aging Treatments Near You in Caldwell, New Jersey
Triple board-certified physician Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss at Alternative Disc Therapy has researched the science of anti-aging for years. Targeting the root cause of aging, Dr. Bleiweiss uses advanced, effective, and safe regenerative protocols – including the latest breakthroughs and techniques – to treat common age-related effects, such as memory loss, low energy, aches and pain, and more, at the cellular level. These proven therapies help provide a better environment for cells to thrive, thereby forestalling the aging process.
To learn how you can improve your lifespan and health span and as you age, keep the vibrancy you possessed as a younger adult, call our practice in Caldwell, New Jersey, today at (973) 403-3334 to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. Or you can fill out our convenient Request an Appointment form. We also offer telemedicine appointments for your added convenience.