As you get older, it’s normal to notice the effects of aging from the outside, but in reality, the effects that actually impact you most significantly occur inside the body on a cellular level.
That’s why most conventional downstream “anti-aging” treatments such as cosmetic surgery, dermatology procedures or skin care only yield temporary and superficial results. To truly address age-related symptoms and conditions such as joint pain and deterioration, muscle aches, fatigue and low energy, memory loss, deficient immune system, sexual dysfunctions and chronic illness, you need to get to the root cause of aging with upstream anti-aging treatments. These include:
- IV ozone infusions that promote cellular health, boost your immune system, and protect you against infections.
- Ozone injections that rejuvenate the spine, muscles, and joints and stimulate healing.
- Total spine care that does not require surgery or medication.
- VSEL (stem cell) infusions that regenerate cells for swifter recovery.
- NAD+ infusions that improve the health of your cells.
- Vitamins and minerals IV infusions including vitamin C and magnesium.
- Glutathione IV infusions that detoxify your body and provide a powerful antioxidant.
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that helps regenerate nerves.
- Photo activated PRP (platelet rich plasma) and ozone treatments that can relieve joint pain, heal orthopedic injuries, and improve thinning hair.
- Regenerative treatments for sexual dysfunctions
- Hormone replacement
Why Upstream Anti-aging Treatments Are the Most Effective Way to Address Aging
The problem with conventional downstream anti-aging treatments is that they are performed after the unhealthy process has occurred. Take, for example, replacing a knee, hip, or shoulder joint after it has degenerated due to arthritis.
Instead of reacting to a symptom, upstream anti-aging treatments proactively focus on the source of age-related problems, all of which occur at the cellular level. They are healthy, natural and regenerative treatments designed to help rejuvenate the body’s cells, so they continue to thrive. The result is a slower aging process and a much healthier one.
These new types of regenerative anti-aging treatments are designed to rewind the aging clock and enable you to return to a healthier and more vibrant version of yourself. By rejuvenating aging cells, these upstream anti-aging treatments offer numerous benefits that include:
- Promoting energy and overall well being
- Supercharging your antioxidant system to boost your immunity
- Mobilizing your own stem cells and improving your cellular health
- Oxygenating tissues and improve circulation
- Promoting healthy cell proliferation
As a result, upstream anti-aging treatments benefit a myriad of age-related conditions, including cognitive decline and memory loss, low energy, joint deterioration, bone loss or osteoporosis, muscle loss, aches and pains, and even thinning hair.
Anti-Aging Treatments in Caldwell, Jersey
Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss at Alternative Disc Therapy is a triple board-certified physician who has researched the science of anti-aging for decades and uses advanced, effective, and safe regenerative protocols that effectively treat common age-related effects at the cellular level.
When you meet with Dr. Bleiweiss at Alternative Disc Therapy, he assesses your overall health and your experience with aging before recommending one or more anti-aging treatments that are best suited specifically for you.
To learn how these ground-breaking techniques can help you slow down the aging process – and potentially reverse some of its effects – call our practice today at (973) 403-3334 for your consultation or fill out our Request An Appointment form. As an added convenience