If there is one thing we can be sure of, it’s that aging is inevitable. Fortunately, if you take the right, health-conscious steps to look and feel younger, aging can be dealt with properly. The way you look, feel, heal, and think, and your ability to perform everyday tasks, say a lot about how you are handling getting older. The good news is that you can slow down – if not reverse – the clock, both physically and mentally, with one or more regenerative treatments that focus on the true source of aging.
Top 5 Natural Anti–Aging Treatments
Aging occurs at a cellular level, starting with every cell in the body. That’s why Dr. Warren Bleiweiss, a triple-board certified physician at Alternative Disc Therapy who has extensively researched the science of anti-aging, targets the root cause of aging with upstream anti-aging treatments.
Dr. Bleiweiss uses advanced, effective, and safe regenerative protocols that help correct common age-related effects, such as memory loss, low energy, and aches and pains. These innovative anti-aging treatments include:
- IV ozone infusions promote cellular health, boost the immune system, and protect against infections. Medical-grade oxygen-ozone (O3) has been used both therapeutically and preventively for more than 100 years to treat various chronic conditions and diseases by stimulating the immune system, increasing circulation, and helping the body to better heal itself. A small sample of your blood is drawn, mixed with oxygen-ozone, then safely reinfused back into your body to promote cellular health.
- VSEL (Very Small Embryonic Like)stem cell infusions can rejuvenate your existing cells, allowing your body to age more gracefully or even reverse some of the effects of the aging process.VSEL infusions are especially effective in the regeneration and recovery of skin wounds and injuries.
- NAD+ infusions improve the health of cells. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that your body naturally produces to help turn nutrients into energy and improve the health of cells. As we age, our supply of NAD diminishes but can be replenished with NAD+ infusions.
- Vitamins and minerals IV infusions can include vitamin C and magnesium, glutathione, and alpha lipoic acid. Vitamin C helps protect cells from free radicals and is heart-healthy. Magnesium helps strengthen bones, lower blood pressure, improve sleep, and alleviate feelings of depression and anxiety. Glutathione is a master antioxidant and detoxifier that helps slow the aging process, prevents chronic illness, controls inflammation, and boosts athletic ability. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant that helps regenerate nerves.
- Photoactivated PRP treatments utilize the body’s own platelets, or healing blood cells, to aid in the body’s healing process and tissue regrowth. PRP therapy can treat an extensive range of conditions, including tendon, ligament, muscle, and joint injuries, osteoarthritis, post-surgical healing, and thinning hair.
These anti-aging treatments can also promote skin health and help you maintain a more youthful appearance by:
- Supercharging your antioxidant system
- Mobilizing your own stem cells
- Boosting immunity
- Addressing infection
- Oxygenating tissues
- Improving cellular health
- Promoting healthy cell proliferation
- Improving circulation
Best Anti-Aging Treatments Near Me in Caldwell, New Jersey
If you are ready to discover how ground-breaking techniques can help you slow down the aging process and potentially reverse some aging effects, both internally and externally, call our practice today at (973) 403-3334 to arrange a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. Or, if you prefer, request an appointment using our appointment form.