Fatigue, frequent aches and pains, a lack of energy, and a foggy memory are all often accepted as the common and inevitable effects of aging. But what if you could slow down the aging process – or even reverse it?
Thanks to regenerative medicine in the form of upstream anti-aging treatments, you can help restore the physical abilities, youthful appearance, and mental acuity you had in your younger days and lead a better quality of life well into your golden years.
The Best Anti-Aging Treatments
At Alternate Disc Therapy, triple-board certified physician Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss provides the most innovative anti-aging treatments that include:
- IV ozone infusions to promote cellular health, boost the immune system, and protect against infections
- Ozone injections to rejuvenate the spine, muscles, and joints and to stimulate healing
- Total spine care without surgery or medication
- VSEL (stem cell) infusions for regeneration and recovery
- NAD+ infusions to improve the health of cells
- Vitamins and minerals IV infusions, such as vitamin C and magnesium
- Glutathione IV infusions, a primary antioxidant and detoxifier
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that helps regenerate nerves
- Photo activated PRP treatments to improve thinning hair
Here are four characteristics of these therapies that distinguish them from traditional anti-aging methods:
- Upstream anti-aging treatments are the most effective way to address aging. That’s because, unlike conventional anti-aging treatments that are performed after the unhealthy process is well underway or has already occurred, upstream anti-aging treatments focus on the root cause of aging, which occurs at the cellular level, not just the symptoms. These natural treatments help rejuvenate the body’s cells, so they continue to thrive.
- The goal of upstream anti-aging treatments is to rewind the aging clock. They focus on rejuvenating aging cells, while promoting energy and overall well-being, thereby helping you return to a healthier and more vibrant version of yourself.
- Unlike predominantly cosmetic anti-aging treatments, upstream protocols treat common age-related conditions. They are specifically designed to benefit those experiencing:
- Memory loss
- Cognitive decline
- Low energy
- Joint deterioration
- Bone loss or osteoporosis
- Muscle loss
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Aches and pains
- Thinning hair
- Oxygen-ozone infusions offer multiple benefits you won’t get from conventional anti-aging treatments. In addition to promoting healthy cellular renewal and enhancing your immune system, this therapy provides many anti-aging benefits, such as:
- Supercharging your antioxidant system
- Mobilizing your own stem cells
- Addressing infection
- Oxygenating your tissues
- Promoting healthy cell proliferation
- Improving your circulation
Anti-Aging Treatments Near You in Caldwell, New Jersey
Patients come from all over North America to consult with Dr. Bleiweiss, seeking the most advanced techniques in dealing with their age-related conditions and diseases. When you meet with Dr. Bleiweiss, he takes the time to thoroughly assess your overall health and your experience with aging before recommending one or more anti-aging treatments that are best suited for you. That’s because Dr. Bleiweiss believes that every patient should be treated based on their specific health conditions and needs. That’s why the protocols he recommends are unique to each individual.
To learn how these ground-breaking techniques can help you slow down the aging process and potentially reverse some of its effects, call our practice today at (973) 403-3334 to arrange your consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. Or, if you prefer, request an appointment using our appointment form.For your added convenience, we also offer telemedicine appointments.