You may not know it, but there is a coenzyme in every living cell of your body that is vital to your existence. It’s called NAD+, short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, and without it, your body wouldn’t be able to transfer the energy from the food you consume to cell functions, most importantly in your brain.
Not only that, but NAD+ is necessary to regulate the genes that accelerate aging. The problem is that your natural NAD+ levels start to diminish as you get older and can prematurely decline due to factors such as your lifestyle, diet, alcohol use, stress, and toxins.
Fortunately, there is a way to help combat the wide variety of symptoms that are associated with aging. NAD+ IV therapy is an intravenous vitamin treatment that works on a cellular level to provide optimal rejuvenation benefits, such as boosting your overall energy, speeding up your metabolism and weight loss, improving your mental clarity, and even helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
7 Major Benefits of NAD+ IV Infusion
The NAD+ IV infusion protocol offers several key benefits:
1.It slows down the aging process. By replenishing your supply of NAD+, this special type of vitamin therapy effectively addresses aging at the cellular level to help you look and feel younger.
- It boosts your metabolism and aids weight loss. One of the reasons many people gain weight as they get older is because their metabolism naturally slows down. NAD+ IV therapy helps restore normal metabolism function, which then helps with weight loss and overall energy levels.
- It improves your brain power and mental clarity. The older we get, the more our cognitive abilities tend to decrease. NAD+ IV therapy helps increase concentration and focus, as well as improve memory and mood, thereby enabling you to be more productive, make better decisions, and enjoy a better quality of life.
- It combats fatigue and increases your energy. Declining levels of NAD+ as we age are often accompanied by a lack of energy and motivation. NAD+ IV therapy helps supply your body with the energy and drive it needs on a cellular level.
- It helps reverse skin damage. Overexposure to the sun’s UV rays often adversely affects the make-up of skin cellsin the form of pigmentation, fine lines, and,in some cases, skin cancer.However, NAD+ can help repair damaged DNA to help your skin look younger.
- It reduces inflammation that causes damage to your cells and DNA. Certain amounts of NAD+ IV therapy enable your cells to activate enzymes that prevent and correct DNA damage caused by inflammatory foods, inhaled pollutants, and exposure to toxic chemicals.
- It helps ease stress. Oxidative stress, an imbalance between free radicals and your body’s ability to counteract with antioxidants, along with the stress of modern living, can sap your body of its natural NAD+ supply. NAD+ IV infusions restore this vital coenzyme to your system, enabling your body to ward off the harmful physiological effects of stress and anxiety.
NAD+ Infusions Near You in Caldwell, New Jersey
Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss at Alternative Disc Therapy is a triple board-certified physician who has provided advanced, effective, and safe regenerative protocols, including NAD+ IV infusions, for decades. In fact, patients from all over North America visit our practice in Caldwell, New Jersey, for NAD+ treatment to correct age-related issues, such as memory loss, low energy, aches, pains, and more.
Dr. Bleiweiss provides personalized medical treatment plans based on his assessment of your individual needs and your unique set of medical conditions. Once Dr. Bleiweiss evaluates you and determines if you are a suitable candidate for NAD+ treatment, he will recommend a NAD+ infusion treatment plan and discuss it with you in detail.
To learn more about NAD+ IV infusions and how they can help slow down the aging process – and possibly reverse some of the effects of aging – call our practice today at (973) 403-3334 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bleiweiss. Or, if you prefer, you can complete our easy-to-use appointment request form . For your convenience, we also offer telemedicine appointments. We look forward to serving you.